Wednesday, January 16, 2013

20. Shapewear Selection



The woman shall invest in appropriate foundation pieces that compliment her frame and form.

Many of us have all have those dresses that need a little....restructuring of our form.  From girdles to SPANX, shapewear for the modern woman has evolved. 

Love your body, but know what it'll take to be ultimately confident.  For me, tummy troubles used to restrict me to loose fitting dresses.  I invested in a few pieces (both in nude and black) to streamline my physique, and they really work for me when the occasion arises. The most important thing is that your shapewear flatter you- and not make you short of breath.

Of course this is a temporary fix....still waiting for my time in the gym to show me what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog