Monday, August 9, 2010

Perks at Work


I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited.  Work, as I realize from time to time, is the bomb!!!!  I'm in my 2nd year at a great organization that works to promote and strengthen community philanthropy around the world.  It's an awesome org with cool colleagues, and I'm really fortunate that they picked me outta lil' old South Carolina to be involved in this fabulous work.

I've done bunches of presentations, and for those of us in the non-profit sector hustling to get our research recognized, it's really awesome to be asked to present formally - especially within a forum that encompasses more than philanthropy!!!!!  It's great for the field (recognition outside of the community of our work), the organization (glad that the World Assembly is in Canada - home to the org that I work for) and especially me (great chance to network, learn about what's going on in the world, and enjoy Montreal)!!!! 

Do let me know if you're in town!

ciao for now!
a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog