Thursday, April 29, 2010

Off day remedies

Usually, I don't have to reach too far for the happy.....



But for the past few days, something's been off. It could be the jetlag, the adjustment of office dwelling, or the news that my Grandma was just placed into a nursing home.

Whatever the source of my disruption to an otherwise incredible and cheerful life, I've got to get being me.

Here's my to-do list for the evening to get back to happy:

  1. Workout or run
  2. Talk to my Mom
  3. Journal
  4. Hug Polar Bear
  5. Enjoy a fun colored - drink
  6. Check flight costs to any random city in the US
  7. Apply Heat Rub to my sore left shoulder
  8. Look at happy blogs
  9. Do some stretching exercises
  10. Write to my friend Karolina in Italy.

I think this will help - will let you know.

Ciao for now!

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog