But for the past few days, something's been off. It could be the jetlag, the adjustment of office dwelling, or the news that my Grandma was just placed into a nursing home.
Whatever the source of my disruption to an otherwise incredible and cheerful life, I've got to get being me.
Here's my to-do list for the evening to get back to happy:
- Workout or run
- Talk to my Mom
- Hug Polar Bear
- Enjoy a fun colored - drink
- Check flight costs to any random city in the US
- Apply Heat Rub to my sore left shoulder
- Look at happy blogs
- Do some stretching exercises
- Write to my friend Karolina in Italy.
I think this will help - will let you know.
Ciao for now!