Friday, April 9, 2010

Europe Bound in T Minus 3 Days


I'm headed to Riga, Latvia (right next to Russia, just below Estonia) in a few days, and I'm super excited. Not just because of the trip, but because of the work that I'll get to do once I'm there.

The Transatlantic Community Foundation Nework (an initiative that I manage) will be collaborating with the Global Fund for Community Foundations to host a peer exchange with 22 leaders of community foundations around the world to discuss community-based implications of developing solutions to poverty (in all its hideous forms). It will be a wonderful gathering and exchange of ideas, solutions, and experiences. Follow the blog on TCFN's website for current updates from the event.

ciao y'all!
a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog