IT'S THE SEASON FOR MORE HEALTHY, REASONABLY PRICED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES!!!!!
I can't WAIT to get my grocery store shop on...I've already stocked up on papaya and avacados....just waiting for some other seasonal goodies to come in. It'll be a welcome relief now that spring is getting closer.
I came across this list of 100 Habits to a Healthy Nutritional Lifestyle. I'll try to adopt 5 per week.
Here goes Week 1:
- Make sure that 80% of food purchased in the grocery store is 100% in its natural form (fresh/unprocessed).
- Cut out butter, margarine, sauces and sugars.
- Choose plain nonfat yogurt - add natural ingredients for taste.
- Consume at least 8 glasses of water per day. (Check!)
- Use natural nut or seed butter.