Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rouched, Flare 3/4 length jacket...FASHIONISTAS, WHERE CAN I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HELP!!!! I'm going crazy looking for this coat! I've seen versions of it on just a few women, and I may have added a characteristic or two in my head that make it extra special, and I really, really, really want to add this piece to my jacket bank.

I can't find the actual photo of the jacket, but here are some ideas of what it looks like:

It's this SHAPE:
The rouching is right (though the collar could be bigger) and the draping bubble at the bottom of the coat make it so playful!
It's this FLARE at the bottom, kinda like a dress:

I'm open to most colors and added accents.
Here are a few, like added rouching, a really noticeable lining, and drawstrings.




If you have any ideas of stores, boutiques, or online sites where I can find this treasure, please do let me know!

ciao for now!
a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog