Sunday, April 4, 2010

Live and STRAIGHT from NYC!

Hey y'all!

Curly haired girls everywhere, I have NOT left the pack! It's day 27 of the 30 days till Dirty Thirty countdown, and I hit up the Twirls salon in Harlem (125th and Broadway) for some color, a cut, and a new 'do..................I love it~!!!!!!!! (just not sure how long it's gonna stay).

My homegirl and I are headed to church (First Corinthian) for the 9:00 am service (think we can make it on time????) and then to brunch at Hudson River Cafe. This is such an awesome trip! Will blog with more details soon..................

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG! I love your hair straight! You look beautiful as always. :) I'll be with you in that 30 club in November! Miss ya! hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss 125th street. Hope you all had a great time!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog