Monday, June 7, 2010

June topic - bAlanCe

I've put a lot of thought into it, and while the themes of love, dance, family, and fathers were on my radar as topics for June, the theme of BALANCE has resonated heavily with me lately, and I think it could be worth exploring this month.

Topics will range diversely...this is what I'm mapping out so far...
  • Balancing spiritual energy - how much we invite God into the mix
  • Balancing time - what we spend our time doing
  • Balancing attention - who we spend our time with
  • Balancing efforts - what we direct our actions towards
  • Balancing wellness - how we stabalize a healthy body (diet, exercise, spa treatments, doctor's visits)
  • Balancing family - how we encourage, strengthen, energize, and worry about our family
  • Balance in the bank account - how we balance our money (I'll pull from learnings collected from the May focus on Money for that :)
  • Balancing talents - what we want to improve, should improve, and what we can cross off our lists

I'm excited to build on what I've been learning over the past and what I'm working to become...it'll take time, but sharing is part of the journey!

Ciao y'all!

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog