Monday, June 14, 2010

G(irls)20 Summit in Toronto this week!


How necessary! A public conversation about how we can work towards strengthening the role, providing access (economic, political, educational, and BASIC, etc.) and ensuring the well-being of women.

What I wouldn't give to be in Toronto at this very moment!!!!!

At least I can represent virtually - and so can you! Leave your solutions at The Change Room. Though I'm thinking I might have more detailed ideas to submit later today, my first was:

"Empower girls and women to be in leadership positions to make decisions around how financial capital and other resources are allocated. Connect them with investment courses, financial managers, and monetary know how."


Hope to read your solution soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog