Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting Ready for Round 3



Round 3 of the Fitness Challenge will get started next week, and I'm totally pumped. I'm trying to get back into the routine - we have a 2 week break, and this week, I'm aiming to get back to where I left off.

Canada's GoodLife Fitness gym chain is really cool. They have some amazing classes (I did an hour of Body Attack, a super cardio/strength combo class, followed by an hour of yoga last night). I wasn't feeling too well (sore throat and energy was down) before the class, but after so much heart-pumping movement and much needed stretching, I felt 110% better. This morning I greeted the sun shortly after 5:30 with a 45 minute walk (awarded with a home-made smoothie of 3 servings of fruit + cottage cheese - quite tasty :)

I hope the next Eight Weeks of Awesome flow as nicely.

2 comments:

SUVegan said...

You are the bomb, lady! Due to the NIGHTMARE of wrapping up Round Two, I think that Round 3 will have to start a week or two late. BUT - we can have our own mini calendar competition in between, with hugs as the prizes.

Allyson Reaves said...

i LOVE hugs! keep up the awesome work, daphna - it's a HUGE motivation to many!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog